Prep Time : 10 Minutes Rise Time: 30min Cook Time: 25 min Servings: 8 Slices
- 2 – 2 1/3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Packet of Instant Yeast
- 1 ½ Tsp of Sugar
- ¾ Tsp of Salt
- ¼ Tsp of garlic powder or dried basil *OPTIONAL
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil + additional if needed
- ¾ Cup of Warm Water
- Combine 1 Cup of Flour, Instant Yeast, Sugar and Salt in a Large Bowl and the *OPTIONAL ingredients if you chose to add them
- Add Olive oil and Warm Water to the Flour and Mix well
- Gradually add another 1 Cup of Flour – Gradually unsticking from the sides of the bowl, until Dough forms into a cohesive, elastic ball.
- The Dough should be slightly sticky but manageable with your hands.
- In a Separate bowl coat all sides with Olive oil with a pastry brush
- Lightly Coat your hands with Flour, Grab Dough and place in Olive oil Bowl.
- Cover tightly with Plastic for 30 Minutes in a Warm Place.
- You Can preheat your oven if desired
- Once Dough has risen transfer onto a lightly Floured surface and Knead briefly 3 minutes
- Use hand or Rolling pin to make a 12” Circle
- Transfer Dough to pizza pan or parchment paper
- Roll sides over forming a crust
- Brush with pastry brush your pizza dough with olive oil and poke holes with a fork on center to keep the dough from bubbling
- Add Pizza Sauce ( recipe available on website Nickandnormas.com)
- Add Cheese (mozzarella)
- Add Pepperoni in Circular motion – at this point you can add any other toping you want
- Bake for 23 Minutes at 425 Degrees- you may cook longer for crispier crust
We have a video available For this Recipe