The Forged Premio 3-inch paring knife is ideal for smaller scale cutting tasks in the kitchen. Peel vegetables, segment citrus, and create garnishes with ease with the ultra-sharp and precise blade.
The forged bolster construction of the Forged Premio knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe