The 7-piece knife set includes the most essential knives to have in any kitchen. This set features the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for chopping onions, mincing garlic, and slicing chicken, and the 3-inch paring knife for peeling vegetables and creating garnishes. Efficiently mince garlic or slice vegetables with the hollow edge santoku, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting. This set is completed with a 9-inch sharpening steel and kitchen shears and is displayed in a handsome hardwood block.
The forged bolster construction of the Forged Premio knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Set includes 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 5-inch santoku knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and a hardwood block
- Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe