The Forged Premio 8-inch bread knife is ideal for slicing through crusty loaves of bread with ease. Create neat slices of sourdough and cubes of ciabatta with the serrated edge blade.
The forged bolster construction of the Forged Premio knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
- Dishwasher safe